Sales Admin - part-time
The part-time Sales Admin communicates and coordinates with other departments and customers via phone, email and chat to process orders and resolve issues. A flexible work schedule is required to accommodate additonal hours during business peaks, vacation and personal leave.
Duties of Position
- Provide quick and accurate processing of orders and handling of customer service inquiries and sales related issues.
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments to resolve inquiries, including but not limited to technical support, accounting, operations and shipping.
- Create and maintain process documentation.
- Assist and support inside sales and other departments as needed.
- Process RMAs and Stock Rotations and work closely with Accounting to ensure customers receive refund/credit.
- Perform Export Compliance Screening on Digium customers and investigate any Export Compliance discrepancies.
- Work closely with the Operations/Shipping department to ensure an accurate timely delivery of customer orders.
- Process ZDI requisitions for Engineering, IT, and Technical Support departments.
- Assist DCS department with customer account inquiries, change requests and order status inquiries.
- Work with the Training department to input the Asterisk Training Course offerings per the customer needs along with ATP training kit requests for Digium Partners.
- Coordinate and work closely with Operations in handling the Switchvox MSP Program, manual warranty activations, subscription changes, and system type transfers.
- Generate OEM & bi-weekly stock order reports for senior management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated excellence in a customer service call center environment.
- Excellent telephone, verbal, and written skills.
- Energetic and positive attitude.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and problem solving skills is a must.
- A desire and willingness to go beyond meeting customer needs is imperative.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, working in a busy environment and multi-tasking is required.
- Great Plains/Dynamics, Salesforce or other ERP experience is a plus.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed to cover business peaks, vacations/personal leave.
Digium®, Inc., the Asterisk® Company, created and is the innovative force behind Asterisk, the most widely used open source telephony software. Since its founding in 1999 by Mark Spencer, Digium has become the open source alternative to proprietary communication providers, with offerings that cost as much as 80 percent less. Digium offers Asterisk software free to the open source community and offers Switchvox, Digium's Unified Communications solution to power a broad family of products for small, medium and large businesses. The company's product line includes a wide range of telephony hardware and software to enable resellers and customers to implement turnkey VoIP systems or to design their own custom communications solutions. At Digium, we're changing the way businesses communicate.
Digium is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees, which is designed to promote their personal well being as well as of their families. Digium not only offers a very competitive health benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, we also offer income protection benefits including life insurance, short term disability, and long term disability.