The Solutions Specialist qualifies prospects who have expressed an interest in Digium products or services. Qualifying prospects includes understanding the prospects needs, verifying budget, validating product fit and determining their buying process. Once a prospect is qualified they are handed off to an Account Executive (AE) for closure. This is an inside sales position which requires no travel.
Duties of Position
- Work Qualified leads using various methods including phone, email, chat, social media, ect.
- Provide pre-sales assistance on all Digium products and services.
- Provide preliminarily solution recommendations and budgetary pricing.
- Convert leads into qualified opportunities for the Account Executives.
- Ability and desire to qualify and develop sales leads using various methods.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- A technical aptitude to learn our products and internal systems.
- Successful track record in commission sales of a technical nature is a plus.
- Experience selling voice solutions is a plus.
- Experience with any of the following platforms is a plus (Salesforce, Marketo, Salesloft, Cirrus Insight).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent sales experience.
Digium®, Inc., the Asterisk® Company, created and is the innovative force behind Asterisk, the most widely used open source telephony software. Since its founding in 1999 by Mark Spencer, Digium has become the open source alternative to proprietary communication providers, with offerings that cost as much as 80 percent less. Digium offers Asterisk software free to the open source community and offers Switchvox, Digium's Unified Communications solution to power a broad family of products for small, medium and large businesses. The company's product line includes a wide range of telephony hardware and software to enable resellers and customers to implement turnkey VoIP systems or to design their own custom communications solutions. At Digium, we're changing the way businesses communicate.
Digium is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees, which is designed to promote their personal well being as well as of their families. Digium not only offers a very competitive health benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, we also offer income protection benefits including life insurance, short term disability, and long term disability.