The CRM Analyst will administer Salesforce.com and assist users (100+) with questions and issue, perform data maintenance, report and dashboard design, and automation work with workflow rules. The analyst will support the efforts of marketing, sales, support, and engineering. A solid understanding of business processes across the organization is critical. This position will report directly to the Marketing Systems Manager, which is the primary Salesforce.com administrator and developer. The ideal candidate will have experience administering Salesforce.com in similar-sized environments, and willingness to take on new challenges in a dynamic environment.
Duties of Position
- Manage all new user set-ups and deactivation, including transferring ownership of Accounts/Contacts/Opportunities for deactivated users.
- Create and modify Reports, Dashboards, list views and other configurable items as needed by users and as the need arises.
- Scope, develop, maintain and document workflow processes.
- Enrich database to provide necessary segmentation for our marketing automation system (Marketo).
- Import bulk data (leads, customers, etc.)while maintaining the system’s data integrity.
- Performs manual or automated data entry/data cleansing as required.
- Become an expert on the system process, Salesforce capabilities and user advantages.
- Cultivate knowledge of integrated systems and relationship of those systems with Salesforce.
- Advocate new release features and functionalities introduced by the business.
- Become versed in new Salesforce releases and their business impacts.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, MIS, or other related field.
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com Administration experience.
- Strong understanding of databases and how to maintain data integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal administrative, and oral/written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Close attention to details.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team on multiple projects.
- 2+ years of Salesforce.com Developer experience.
- Experience with DemandTools or other database tools with salesforce.com.
- Basic understanding of object-oriented programming language.
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS.
Digium®, Inc., the Asterisk® Company, created and is the innovative force behind Asterisk, the most widely used open source telephony software. Since its founding in 1999 by Mark Spencer, Digium has become the open source alternative to proprietary communication providers, with offerings that cost as much as 80 percent less. Digium offers Asterisk software free to the open source community and offers Switchvox, Digium's Unified Communications solution to power a broad family of products for small, medium and large businesses. The company's product line includes a wide range of telephony hardware and software to enable resellers and customers to implement turnkey VoIP systems or to design their own custom communications solutions. At Digium, we're changing the way businesses communicate.
Digium is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees, which is designed to promote their personal well being as well as of their families. Digium not only offers a very competitive health benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, we also offer income protection benefits including life insurance, short term disability, and long term disability.